many times, we may come across many kinds of things making us unhappy, even angry. whenever in anger state, you will find it hard to pull you out, will you?
to me, I always come across anger, but i have a simple way to release it and recover myself to feel good easily, now I share it with you.
you don’t need smoking, drinking or even find some destructive things to do, it is simple, effective and positive.
this way is made up of 5 simple and easy steps, which are as follows:
1. release: get still,watch the anger,allow it coming up as much as possible, don’t resist it
2. breathe : deeply breathe for some times
3. give in: consciously give in, because you are more gentle and kind
4. leave: leave the spot triggering your anger if possible
5. meditating: meditating regually. this is not useful for being angry, but it can effectly eliminating anger
6. be grateful :first forgive yourself, then be grateful for your oppser. at last, you will find it is your closest friend in some level who play the role of opposer.
What is the biggest myth on feelings?
The biggest myth about feelings is that we always take feelings as a part of us.
Pay attention to your words, which sentence you used more, “I feel angry” and “I am angry”?
Many friends take these two sentences as the same. if so, you are just landing yourself in deeper and deeper trouble.
When you say “I am angry” , you mean anger is one part of yourself. and if you feel extremly angry, you take anger as yourself. YOU LOST YOURSELF so as to let your feelings control you.
If you choose “I feel angry”, you take anger as the thing outside of yourself. It is easier to drop the external thing than the inner thing. And more importantly, to realize that your anger is not in YOU and it is only something outside of you are the bases to release them and get inner peace back. In this way, you begin to take your power and use it.