1. release: get still,watch the anger,allow it coming up as much as possible, don’t resist it
2. breathe : deeply breathe for some times
3. give in: consciously give in, because you are more gentle and kind
4. leave: leave the spot triggering your anger if possible
5. meditating: meditating regually. this is not useful for being angry, but it can effectly eliminating anger
6. be grateful :first forgive yourself, then be grateful for your oppser. at last, you will find it is your closest friend in some level who play the role of opposer.
7. lesson: value the experence of anger, find the lesson behind it
8. Slow is FAST: slow down speed, dampen voice, reaware of yourself and then regain control.
9. eliminate beliefs: other people only press your anger button, whether to be angry depends on you and your beliefs.find out the beliefs behind each experence anger and let go of it.